lunes, 8 de noviembre de 2010

Middle & End

The lady of the night, the queen. Moments of uncertainty gradually consumes my heart. I look you and you're so beautiful, I like you. I find many ideas based on promises. I love you.

The sky turns purple again at nightfall, brings you back. And the cry is mute, hold my hand and go around. It’s the fire that lives and dies slowly with each of your calls… if only a little while.

You know what I want and I know what you have, I know. With each one of your kisses you know you take me over. You don’t know how much I love you, you have no idea. You play with my feelings as waiting for the chance cards give you a good move.

Lives indeed, from the icy wind rose in the morning. Lives in pearly evening fever. In this dry throat, you've gone without saying goodbye and I could not answer it because I have no breath.

You're my flame that burns this morning, middle and end of my entire universe.

No hay comentarios.: